Useful Ways to Make Your Website SEO Friendly
Website architecture has been a center of attention for SEOs for a long time now, however over the past few years; it’s become even more significant. That’s because architecture is the base of the entire website. It affects both how visitors interact with your website and whether or not search engines are properly able to examine your optimized content.
But website architecture shouldn’t just be a concern for SEOs. It should be a concern for website developers, as well. Whenever a designer is designing a new website, we are quick to recommend that they build a strong, search-engine-friendly website right from the start, even if they don’t immediately hire an SEO. Failure to do so can cause problems that will hamper SEO efforts, ultimately leading to higher development costs to fix the problems.
Who Is This Guide Meant For?
- Website Managers.If you are answerable for the development or marketing of your company’s website, and you don’t desire to pay for yet other eyes on the site, this simple guide will assist you. Pass this information to your developer they choose to follow it, your website will appealing much SEO friendly and ready to be optimized and promoted once it goes live.
- Website Developers.Following steps will definitely help for a company developer to create search-engine-friendly websites for all of your customers, potentially saving them thousands of dollars when you bring in a Web marketer to analyze the site later. Here is the items we presented you is just introductory substance that allows existent SEO and Web marketing to be more efficient.
- Web Marketing Consultants.During the discussion of development stage or picking up the ball after the site is fully developed and rolled out, focusing on the issues noted here first will allow other optimization and promotion you do to be extreme effective. In many cases, these issues should be taken care of before any other marketing starts.
Search-Engine-Friendly Website Development Guide
- Consider using HTTPS encryption.
- Keep your security certificate current.
- Allow robots of site via robots.txt.
- Declare your document type.
- Use valid HTML code.
- Use valid CSS file.
- Avoid using HTML frames.
- Add descriptive image alt attributes.
- Redirect old URLs.
- 404 bad URLs.
- Forget printer-friendly pages.
- Underline clickable links.
- Differentiate link text.
- Implement canonical breadcrumb URLs.
- Establish a proper page hierarchy.
- Have a balanced directory structure.
- Write unique title tags.
- Write unique Meta descriptions.
- Use properly coded lists.
- Reduce code bloat.
- Reduce HTML table usage.
- Use absolute links in navigation.
- Implement non-spider able shopping cart links.
- Disallow pages to keep search engines out.
- No Index pages to keep them out of SERPs.
- No Follow links to keep them from passing value.
- Check for broken links.
- Find ways to increase page load speed.
- Reduce the number of on-page links.
- Eliminate duplicate content.
- Implement proper heading tag hierarchy.
- Don’t use session IDs.
- Use search-engine-friendly links.
- Implement structured data.