What is Digital PR?
Digital Public Relations (PR) is an important part of any digital marketing strategy and valuable business tool. Digital PR Tools increases trust, conversion rates, return on investment and brand equality. Digital PR is an online marketing strategy used for business to increase their online presence. Online PR company networks with blogger and send an online press release to gain high-quality backlinks, improve SEO and social media mentions. It involves gaining high-quality backlink from websites and online publications and good customer reviews. It helps you reach your goals.
There are two Parts of a successful strategy.
- PR & Traditional Marketing
- SEO & Digital Marketing
Public Relations is focused on people and content (media relations, messaging and materials etc)
Seo side focuses on online data, research, analytics etc.
Benefits of Digital PR for your Business
- Improved search ranking: You are providing useful and high-quality content, Google will begin to rank you higher on their results. This content will also be shared on various social media platforms.
- Boosts Traffic: By sharing your content on social media, more people will visit your website.
- Generate Leads: Good Digital Pr Strategy should put your products in front of relevant customers.
- Maintain your brand identity: You will be able to respond to customer issues in real time and increase customer’s trust in your brand.
- High Authority and Relevant Link: These referrals give your content more publicity. This in turn can lead to a greater number of conversions.
Create the Perfect Digital PR Campaign Strategy
Create an effective Online PR Strategy which helps you in achieving your online business goals.
Analysis and Research: Research is always creating good foundations for planning the perfect Digital PR Strategy. When you are analysing competitors look out for the following: Title, Description, Content, Keywords, Timing etc.
- Publishing Article online
- Networking with Bloggers and Journalists
- Offline Press events and Blogger events
- Sharing infographic
Difference Between Digital PR and Traditional PR
- Digital PR: It does not only focus on the number of followers on social media. It also focuses on Domain Authority. Success of Online Pr is more measurable in comparison to the Traditional PR.
- Traditional PR: It uses high circulation and viewer rating. Traditional PR’s who claim to ‘do digital’ still use this method.
Our Digital PR Services:
Online PR combines different skill: SEO, social marketing, content marketing, link building, research and data analysis and event management etc. Our Online PR Services team has experience in public relations, Online pr champaign, pr strategy and SEO.