How can I drive traffic to your website within 10 days?
If you have a blog or website, it is only useful if it has visitors. You need to acquire the relevant visitors on your websites. In this article we are going to discuss how to drive traffic towards your blog/website within 10 days. Yes, you read it right, 10 Days. It sounds like a difficult task but it is not, if you use the right approach then nothing is impossible in the digital marketing world.
- SEO Audit Report. Even if you don’t have the budget to hire an SEO Agency or SEO Expert, or do not have the sufficient knowledge to completely optimize your website, there are a lot of websites where you can get audit report for your website and you can do advanced SEO on your own. Audit report gives you the actual status of the website. You have to use an appropriate keyword, meta description, title, images and the perfect content.
- Social Media Sharing. Social media is a great source of traffic, but it requires daily attention towards your post, engagement, likes, views and shares. You have to continuously monitor your types of audience i.e. age group, gender, location and share your website link or infographic content on the various social media platform on a daily basis.
- Blogging regularly. Blogging and content marketing are the oldest and best strategies in digital marketing. Creating a blog on a daily basis helps you bring a lot of traffic on your website and is the best long term strategy for creating brand value. You have to write a blog according to the search volume, keyword, niche and market demand
- Email Marketing. Building a strong email Marketing list is not an easy task, but it’s essential for promoting a website. A good email list and email marketing strategy can bring you a steady stream of traffic, leads, clients and conversions.
- Social Media Ads. Social media ads are the best, cheapest and the fastest way to generate traffic from social media. Nowadays Facebook and Quora are the best platforms, from where you can generate quality traffic for your website. While creating a social media ads, check the location, gender and Age group these are the important factor who help in optimizing your ads. Social media ads also help to improve your brand value. Through social media ads, you can generate leads, traffic with a great ROI.
- Video Marketing. Video marketing the best way to promote your product, services and brand in front of users. It’s also a great platform to generate leads but the leads generated from video marketing is untrackable because you have no idea from where you get these leads. From the past few years, the result comes from video marketing are really incredible. It is quite easy to rank a video on the YouTube channel or on the other video marketing platform.
- Guest Blogging. Guest blogging is the best off page SEO technique through which you can generate a large amount of audience and also you get the link juice from that website. which plays an important role in your website page authority and domain authority.
- QA. Question answering is the best way to generate equality traffic from various sources and you can also build your profile value. Quora and answer.com are the best question answer websites.
- Leverage the power of visual content. Eye-catching images shared on social media is a pleasant experience. You can generate up to 40% of website traffic from images. According to the case study, people remember only 30% of what they read, they actually recall 70% of what they see.
- Create infographics. Infographics are the fine source of traffic where you not only get engagement but also get traffic, link juice from a few sites, improve your domain authority and page authority and impact on many factors which boosts your website ranking.
- Forum Submission. Forum submission Marketing is a slow process where you can build your profile by submitting your view or the answer on the various form submission sites the best form submission site is the ‘warrior forum’ where you not only get traffic but also get quality leads. Through forum submission marketing you can generate quality traffic for your website.
- Comment on other relevant blogs. Blog commenting is very similar to forum Submission marketing, in blog commenting you should take some time to show that you’re actually trying to be helpful when commenting with a link, rather than submitting the only link or promoting your product or services for traffic. You should try commenting regularly on blogs similar to your website.